Monday, November 9, 2009

a great inspirational title that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I feel inspired to write something. Though, I have no idea what to write.
hmm..Today has been a good day. In spite of my bad mood. You know those days when your not necessarily in a bad mood, but your not really in a good mood either? Yep, today was that day. I woke up at 11:15. I was pissed. Then I had a less then pleasant conversation with someone over the phone. But, the strange thing was, these things didn't really upset me, they just kind of set my day off the wrong way. I felt as though my tone was just a tad off all day. I don't care for that feeling very much. Luckily though, I have good friends who put up with me. And make me dinner, play wii with me, and just let me be in my off mood without being offended. I'm so grateful for that. It's nice being aloud to have an off day every once in awhile (hopefully its only every once in awhile anyway. I always wonder if the way I perceive myself and the way others perceive me is totally different). I don't really have a good ending for this story. Nothing that will tie everything together and make you feel like you just spent the last two minutes of your life reading a good quality blog. But hey, that's okay with me.

4 comments:

Anna Kristine said...

I love you. :)

Unknown said...

I love you too. :)

Annie said...

Becks. Yes, good friends let you have "of days", and yours ARE rare for sure. If how you perceive yourself to be is as a quality human with wise, warm thoughts and always bringing fun atmosphere into homes, than you are correct. This is how I see you. I like blogs that don't tie together and make you feel all warm and happy all the time. That is more realistic than to always finish perfectly and wrap it up with a point. Thanks for that!! <3

Annie said...

I meant to write "off days" not of days.....:) so...yeah.....Just to correct my grammar and spelling. It's important, see? haha.