Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Weekend. By Anna May, And Beckah Delery. ;)

I spent the weekend house sitting with Anna (and mom ;). Here is the documentary of the weekend. :D



Planet Earth at night. But somehow I was always the first to fall asleep leaving Anna alone with the sharks and giant sea salamanders. ;) 


Saturday morning. Mom helped me make breakfast. :) I burned everything except the pancakes. (and they were AMAZING ;) 
 
  
After a "run" and a long time in the hot tub we made lunch. I burned the noodles to. (who knew that noodles could burn in water?)  



Anna's amazing cookies! They quickly dwindled away. 

And I kept everyone warm.....for the most part. ;) 



Fool's Gold. Great movie. :) Even though I'm pretty sure I was bringing wood in for most of the movie and Anna was on the computer....;) 


Sunday, Wives and Daughters with the May fam. :) (thats when all the cookies dwindled away....haha) 



Me and Anna. :) We have great times together. ;) 

And that was the weekend. For the most part. I didn't take as many pictures as Anna did. :( 







4 comments:

Anna Kristine said...

This was the best weekend ever... :) Even though it was scary at night. I can't beleive we didn't take the camera out on our pond adventure! We need to write a book about that! :) Much love xxxx

Unknown said...

F!! That would have been so awesome! grr...next time.

SisterlyLove said...

Nice. It was fun to see different angles of the food. :) Saw Anna's blog first and then yours. You gals are too funny. It was awesome to see ya. Are your cows mean? Ha ha!
Genevieve

SisterlyLove said...

hee hee! funny funny! great post! And I LOVE the picture you put at the top of your blog! Somehow it reminds me of The Office.....*grin**grin*
xoxox.aimee